[TechAssist] Re: Sony PS2 - Controller Port - No Activity

  • From: "Glenn Larkman" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:53:53 -0800

David,

I have had the controller port fail before. Symptom is the unit appears to
function OK but does not respond to any contoller plugged into either port.
You can get the controller port and a lot of other info at:

http://www.gameconsolerepair.com/

http://www.vdospecialties.com/

http://www.megagames.com/ps2/ps2_laser_adjustment_scope.shtml

HTH