[TechAssist] Re: Sony Model KV32xbr35,Chassis scc-f16a-a

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:32:11 -0500

Ken;
Start with Regulator board on any XBR series. Small caps 4.7ufd rings a
bell.
Not in the shop at the moment, no database.
        Have you checked Jeff's Datbase..many fixes for most "XBR"
problems?
        I assure you, for Sony..you are in good hands on this list.

        Bob Waterman, Intrepid Tech-Repair, and Winstips made me feel
even I could tackle Sony.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics