[TechAssist] Sony Mod: STR-D450Z Protect citcuit

  • From: ben daniels <benstv74820@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:56:15 -0700 (PDT)

This took power surge nothing visible that is burnt.
When you power it up it will show function for just a
moment then shows protect. I have no service manual.
Voltage on outputs 62.0 and -62.0 1.0v on the base
this is probaly not rite. Is there a site I might
download manual? Or what direction do I need to go? Thanks

=====
Randy Daniels
Ben's TV Repair
1703 No. Brdwy.