[TechAssist] Re: Sony L501 for KV32XBR10

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:11:01 -0600

Peter,

Sony parts are high, but it IS a Sony.  Just order the darn thing,
install it, collect your money, and send it home.  Time is money, too.
You will spend more than you save by calling everyone to check on a
cheaper price.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:03:11 -0500 "Tech Repair CD support"
<support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Peter,
> I have no information on that model, but for KV32XBR15, I show the
> choke to be
> 145914800...I would guess this would work for yours.
>
> Jeff
> FAX 717-564-4952
> Intrepid Video & Electronics
> 501 Luther Rd
> Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
> Be careful of your thoughts.
> They may become your words any moment.
> Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and
> more.
> Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
> $49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
> www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
> www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

Only $9.95 per month!