[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-36HS500 white line

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:57:50 -0500

Sorry to say I checked all DVI based bulletins and none had any White Line
problems, mostly "No picture" or Incorrect size problems. Below is the only
White Line problem seen......

SYMPTOMS

White line rolling through the picture

RESOLUTION

Found capacitor C2223 failed.

Capacitor C2223 on the M or MX Board must be changed to the new type.
See the new P/N listed below.

M Board P/N A-1300-320-A

MX Board A-1302-216-A (KV-30XBR910, KV-34XBR910)

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN