[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV35XBR48 G board

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:36:09 -0500

ITEM A1316323A            USE 991099935                     VENDOR       SONY
STOCK CLASS:  NS          NLA NO SUBS 11/14/03               CLASS 000

Can not get this anymore, only chance is find old dud to rebuild or see if
tristate or pts has one..,,,,,,,      good luck
Kevin Harris
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800-638-3328 x1241
Tritronics Inc.
Authorized parts for Aiwa,Denon,Hitachi,JVC,NAP,RCA,Sanyo,Sony,Toshiba,Zenith