[TechAssist] Re: Sony - KV-35V65 - No Sync

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:56:34 +0000

FYI the set I had was a KV27v66 with BA-4D chassis replaced IC301 CXA2133S
It had no horz sink I didn't try PIP though.

Peter
Tucson radio

From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony - KV-35V65 - No Sync
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:16:21 +0000

A month and a half ago I had a V series with no sink that ended up replacing
the jungle to fix it. But it also could be the EEprom lost its memory..
however the blown regulator makes me wonder what happened first. The sink
problem blowing the regulator or what blew the regulator damaged the sink,
but it is possible that there could be bad connections on the video sw ic or
elseware too.

Peter Oliver
Tuscon Radio TV

From: Philstv@xxxxxxx
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Sony - KV-35V65 - No Sync
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:54:28 EST

Hi All. This Sony was pick up DEAD and the regulator  (MX0841) was shorted.
replaced it along with a fusible resistor and the set came on but with no
sync. It has horizontal bars floating through with weak video. Chroma looks
good. Any idea's?

Phil @ Phil's TV & VCR
34651 Ford Road
Westland, MI. 48185
734-728-5925

philstv (at) aol.com
www.philstv.com
members.aol.com/philstv

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!