[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-35S26 Pincushion

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:04:45 -0500

I had one similar and after replacing some of the the parts you did,   I
replaced D516 and C530 repaired the set.  also check for bad copper foils
esp on the IC  and make sure you have the E/W wave form(pin 6) to IC 501,
if not things get hot.
Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075