[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32s22 Horizontal Out gone

  • From: Warren <warrenca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:51:56 -0500

I did replace all of these parts but still nothing .  No standby voltage
present and the Q601 heats up if I leave it.
Can I unplug the power supply and run it only by itself on this set??  Q
602 was good so we left it alone.
I will type back more details when I have a few more minutes.
Yes  send me the hint's gathered.
Warren Campbell
Campbell's TV & Appliances