[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-32XBR85 Black lines

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:04:10 -0500

No notes on this problem in this set but in similar sets we have seen bad
L1053 (on the 28v pulse line going into the board) on the board with the
Quadrapole focus and convergence controls open and cause similar problems.
You can disconnect this board completely to isoate the problem.  Other coils
on that board, bad electrolytics, and bad connections have caused similar
problems.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World