[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32XBR45-dead-constantly clicks

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:36:07 -0400

Richard,
From Tech Repair CD:
SONY\KV32XBR45\BLACK STREAKS ACROSS PICTURE* VERT PULLED IN FROM TOP* STRETCHED
AT BOTTOM\\\\REPLACE
JUNGLE IC-USE SONY NUMBER\\\\\\\\

The jungle has been known to cause many different video problems. Try freeze
spray on the jungle after it
warms and see if your symptoms change.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR