[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-32TW25 Flashing Picture

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:28:38 -0500

I think the differences lie in the fact that some shops have a rejuvenator
and some don't....remember back in the 80's when the manufacturers were
warning that the rejuvenators were going to damage the "inline CRTS"? Well,
some shops got rid of their rejuvenators at that time 'cuz the delta tubes
were seen less.

Then the rejuv-makers never spent the time to re-introduce us to the INLINE
rejuvenators...they look the same as the old damage-inators...they should
have physically separated the old ones from the new ones....like encased the
safe ones in a fiberglass blue box perhaps....
But they all have that dangerous black case....and I won't take a chance of
permanently killing a weak tube, so the customer can get a freebie out of
me.

There's a lot more to this, but I won't go any further.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN