[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-32TS46 picture cycles on and off need crt pin locations

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

Shaun: The schematic is available in techassist A/V INDEX for requesting.

If that doesn?t help you might call Jerry Palleschi Ext. 216 or Don Multer Ext.
364 at Sencore Monday 800-236-2673. They can walk you through it.

     Dose the whole TV shutoff or just the picture comes and goes? If the TV
shutdown unplug the CRT board and turn it on, if it stays on with audio good
chance it is the tube. I have one other tip that has to do with the vertical
IC. This tip had to do with both symptoms. Changing the vertical IC fixed the
problem. Hope this helps. Good luck

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

618-452-8620

alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shaun <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Sony KV-32TS46 picture tube (A80JYV50X) I
need to know which pins on the
picture tube are which to hook up to a Sencore CR70 universal adapter. On
the crt socket they are numbered but I don't have a service manual for this
set and I am thinking it is the tube with the problem. tia

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701