[TechAssist] Sony KV32S42 No Audio

  • From: Terry Joseph Hutchison <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:11:51 -0500

Set came in dead lightning, repaired rect cir and set turns on with good
pic and no audio.  Missing or volts very low to AU jumper on power
supply board(1.5 volts). Subed the power supply board with a close model
and audio restored so I know the drop in volts is on this board.  No
prints can some one tell me the components most likely to fail on this
module?  D461 changed, D642 changed, D649 and 650 changed.  I suspect
IC641 but do not know pin out voltages to check for.  Thanks for any
help.  Terry
SUBJECT field to the address above.