[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32S10 High voltage and sound but no video.

  • From: "Warren C." <warrenca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:39:38 -0500

Well Guys I tried to adjust the screen today but also to no avail.
I also tried to rejuvenate the picture tube also to no avail.
Can anyone tell me how to proceed? Is there a way to disable the sony shut down
circuit??
My collector voltage is at 203 V on all colours Emitter is at 8.3 on all as
well...
Is there a test I can do to see why I have no video???
Perhaps there is a schematic in the members area??

TIA

Warren C