[TechAssist] Sony KV-32FS100 Chassis-SCC-S64E-A

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:53:12 -0400

        Customer suspects they may have gotten a trickle of lightning.
Relay clicks on...HV tries to come up for a second and then shuts down.
I suspect the HV is really high on this, but shuts down too quickly to
measure.

        I guess I need a Service Manual for this...Bob....you seem to be
the come-through guy for this stuff. I see nothing charred...and no
fuses blown so it may not have been too serious.

But the Manual would really help, for starters.

Thanks.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada