[TechAssist] Sony KV27V42 (vert ?)service menu

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:34:50 -0500

This set came in with 3 lines running horz at top of screen when turned on, one
red one blue one green.  The lines are perfectly strait across almost like vert
retrace lines.  Once cable is attached you can see approximately 5 lines pic is
clear and color is good.  All caps in vert section check good and there is
absolutely no distortion as I would expect in the top area if this were a vert
problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated and could someone tell me how to
access the service menu please.  Thanks Terry

Terry J Hutchison
T&G TV Repair
Kingsland GA.
sony1@xxxxxxxx