[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27TS20 stubbron tuner probem

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:09:22 +0000

I finally bought the bullet and purchaced a rebuilt PLL from tip top for
$27, I think the customer had beat this set to death and burned out the chip
in the PLL since it wouldnt respond to normal remadys, then after fixing
that set had a case of the blob (black incursion to one side) but the PLL
fixed the turner problem

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27TS20 stubbron tuner probem
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:47:14 -0400

Peter,
         Just saw your post... Same problem different model # I damaged a
trace removing tuner for rework...
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx