[TechAssist] Sony KV-27TS15

  • From: Quality Video Service <BTSteve@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:44:59 -0600

Hi gang. well I need some help on this one.
Set came in for no picture. Replaces the video switching IC on the I/O
board in the back of the set which restored video.
Now what I have is the set will not auto program channels and is slow to
lock. Also seems to have an audio mute problem when changing
channels..... sort of a pop.
As most of you know, the service lit has no tuner service info. I have
tried "rocking " the coils to tweek aft lock to no avail.
Any ideas out there folks? Your help would really be appreciated.
Thanks!
--
Steve Rumel
Quality Video Service   -   Professional Service for your Audio and