[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27S20 grey with retrace

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:46:01 EDT

Sounds like your CRT is off biased. I would start on the CRT Board, or the
supply voltages to it.

Tommy Herman
Herman TV
250 School Ave SW
Taylorsville  N.C.  28681
828-632-5322 Voice
828-632-3880  Fax
hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 10/02/2002 10:51:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Had a call on a sony KV27S20 that is comming in.
The simptom is that it is a solid grey with white retrace lines.
I'll know more when I see it but what to check first would be helpful.

I therorize that it could be a power supply falt, but knowing this series
could just as easily be a jungle problem.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV