[TechAssist] Sony KV27S20 grey with retrace

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 02:50:44 +0000

Had a call on a sony KV27S20 that is comming in.
The simptom is that it is a solid grey with white retrace lines.
I'll know more when I see it but what to check first would be helpful.

I therorize that it could be a power supply falt, but knowing this series
could just as easily be a jungle problem.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV