[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-27HSR10 (1990) H.O.T Overheating....

  • From: "GJCHAMBERS" <gjchambers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:44:44 -0300

call fulton radio at 1 800 248 0898 and see if they have the horiz output
kit in stock.
contains a new transistor and a resistor to replace the .68 one.
just give them model  number. and the location number.
i have had this problem before, and you are right , it will come back.
also you are right that these do run hot. but with the kit they hold up
fine,
gary