[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27HSR10 1989 model, loss of sound

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 02:05:15 +0000

Too early for that module this set simmilar to XBR common faults are the
regulators along the center heatsink develop bad connections, also
Pincushion problems from bad coil. the regulator connections cause a mirid
of odd problems.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: kevinstv <kevinstv@xxxxxxx>
To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Sony KV27HSR10 1989 model, loss of sound
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:48:19 -0700

Sony KV27HSR10 1989 model, loss of sound

Hi fellow techs,

Does anyone know if this model of Sony has the SBX-1637 sound module?  I
have to do a service call and it would be helpful if I knew what to expect.
Thankyou.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV and Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada