[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27-FV300 picture flashing

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:52:33 -0600

man,  I fought one like that just last weak,  two jungles,  micro and eeprom
later,  then did the menu thing,  finally out the door,  lost my rear.    so
not sure if I had a bad jungle IC or if the micro/eeprom was the problem ?
but I should have never went that deep,   didn't make a thing,
Brock Electronics
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301
620-331-0235