[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27FS12, chassis BA5 - still too much width

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 15:51:55 -0600

I fought with one just like that a while back and never figured it out so
what I did was turn the horz drive all the way down to 0 in the service menu
and it looked ok, not perfect but worked ok. I did a lot to that set
replaced everything in the horizontal circuit the micro the flyback still no
help. The Sony tech said he thought it was the crt yolk but I wasn't going
any farther. Customer was happy with it in the end but I never found out
what was wrong.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701