[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27FS12 buttons dont work

  • From: Frank Luu <fkluu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:45:53 -0700 (PDT)

Larry,
Seem like bug in the software, CPU may have to be
replaced.I got one like this and I still could not
figure this out. I talk to Sony tech and after 30 min
he told me to replace CPU...and I still didnot have
change to order CPU yet.
part # 8-759-827-83.on MA board.
Please let me know if this fix it
Frank