[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27FS100

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:58:09 -0600

NO, According to customer from left to right but the picture is still
visible and sound OK.  must be common,  winstips shows it on similar models
and points to IC301,  I did find that it is a cxa2154AS,  have one ordered,
  ( high dollar jewel )  wondering if someone else has seen and done this
repair and is that all I'll need,  up stairs unit long serv call.  just
brock