[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV27FS100

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:54:24 -0600

no it doesn't sound like a horiz defl. problem   It  is in the vert
deflection circitry,  goes from left to right  but picture is still there as
is sound, just a strong line through the picture, (  I have not seen it yet,
this is an ext. warr. claim and information comes from teleconv. with
customer )
it  must be common,  I'm not much on Sony's but saw several similar models
with same problem in Winstips pointing to ic301 jungle.  wondering if thats
all I need to take on the service call,  don't want to lift, carry down
stairs to shop then back if I don't have to.   40 miles away so want to go
loaded to fix it there.