[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV-27EXR25 Chassis- SCC-D61C-A

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:01:10 -0400

Bob suggested a bad relay, which it was.At least for the filaments
remaining on. I'm going to do the IK modification this morning.. It has
a great picture, but will take up to 3 minutes for the picture to come
on from a cold start.
I just have to find the correct pin numbers on the IC to cut the trace
and add the diodes.
Do you have a partial schematic on the Video/chroma IC for that set? I
don't know which pins to use on that IC.

-Ed-

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx