[TechAssist] Sony KV2782R shutting down chassis SCC648K-A

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:38:11 -0400

I replaced the flyback in this set and now it's shuts down at turn on. High
voltage comes up.The B+ is 135. Could the High voltage regulator be bad?
Does anyone have a print on this set? # on high voltage stat is
1-230-940-11. Tritronics has one for $60 but customer won't spend that much.
Anyone have a used one ? Don't see many Sony's but I think I remember
working on one of these and the stat was bad. Can you tell by pulling the
high voltage wire out of the stat? I get 24V at the protect pin from the
stat.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair