[TechAssist] Sony KV-2601 Chassis-SCC-205D

  • From: "Edward Gaidies" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:00:21 -0500

Set came in with Flyback split right across the center...Replaced..now have
picture, but top half of picture pulls off to the right badly. Almost looks
like horizontal sync bad, but mostly top of screen. I know we could probably
ESR every cap in the set, and would test bad..(1980). Don't want to rebuild
the set, so are there any caps someone has run across that will cause this
problem?
Besides that CRT looks reasonable.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies