[TechAssist] Re: Sony KPR53EX35 Need Red CRT Assembly

  • From: "Neil Bowman" <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 06:42:56 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 08:14:18 PM=0D
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony KPR53EX35 Need Red CRT Assembly=0D
=0D
Neil,=0D
This information is available at:=0D
http://www.tritronicsinc.com=0D
Item no: 873402305 (SONY) List Price: $324.88 EA=0D
INTREPID VIDEO AND ELECTRONICS Price: $ 288.57 EA=0D
CRT,SD-208 RED=0D
INVENTORY AVAILABLE=0D
FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT=0D
=0D
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
FAX 717-564-4952=0D
Jeff Dougherty=0D
Intrepid Video & Electronics Be careful of your thoughts.=0D
501 Luther Rd They may become your words=0D
Harrisburg, PA 17111 any moment.=0D
717-909-8844=0D
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.=0D
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net=0D
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com=0D
=0D
----- Original Message -----=0D