[TechAssist] Sony KPR4600B Anyone have a junker around?

  • From: Neil Bowman <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:06:45 -0500 (GMT)

I need the focus block for this set. I checked with Tritronics and found the
part NLA.  It's an older set but looks like new except for being out of focus,
Focus control has no effect. The part number is 1-453-088-14  If anyone has one
laying around and wants to sell it, send an e-mail to my e-mail address.  TIA
Neil
Tv Doctor
108 W. Main St.
Monroe,Wa 98272