[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-61HS30 RA-6 Chassis

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:46:57 -0800

 From Winstips,
Intermittent Brightness or bad Convergence
I Found 80% Of The Problem Of Intermittent And Bad Convergence Is Do To Bad
Contact
With The Cn1601 An Cn1602 Between The Ad And A Boards.  Some Of Them I Just
Push The Board Down Firmly To Fix The Problem. Some We Clean The Cn1601 And
Cn1602 Contacts  With Contact Cleaner And After Reinstall The Board The
Problem Was Fixed.
We Tested This Repair With Our Sony In Home Techs For The Past 3 Months,
With No Recall On Any Of Them.
Hq Comments:
(Connector Blades Have A Black Line Horizontally. If  You See This Line The
Problem You May See Is (Intermittent Registration Shift Or Jump) . This
Line (Makes Intermittent Contact)
Mostly Occurs During Transportation. Pja Is Planning To Change The
Connector Type On Future Models To Improve Contact.

Another tip says Flyback is a Common problem

Peggs

At 01:13 PM 1/26/05, Jim Shupe wrote:
>Hi All...
>
>   I have this Sony in that develops a dark picture
>after playing for a while. This chassis is new to me,
>so all I've been able to do is confirm the problem and
>that it is consistent, seems to be heat-related,
>repeats, and does not seem to be mechanically
>sensitive. Anyone see this before?
>
>   TIA..
>
>   Jim Shupe, CET
>   Lloyd's TV
>   Yucca Valley, CA

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

This message has been scanned by the OMU Online postini filter.