[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-53V80, pinkish picture

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:08:14 -0600

I don't believe I've ever been asked that question.  Pretty subjective and
dependent on viewing patterns. A 5 year old set with 14 hrs a day is
equivelent to a 10-12 year old set?  Check the mirror just in case.  I've
seen some awfully bad ones in homes with poorly working fuel oil furnaces..
The lenses usually give you a clue as to the mirrors condition though.

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi