[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP53S76; focus Pack- Can someone confirm this sub?

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 06:07:42 -0500

I've been in your situation before.....Now you're discounting the Master B+
supply to the block, and the Focus adjustments too......and you're left with
5 connects to the screen section....Am I correct?????

If so, you know 3 of them and another one is for ground......normally
located near the edge of the Block assy, and the rest is logical.

So start with that and make sure the ground wire is plugged into the outer
most plug and not to some connector closer to the middle and you should be
ok....I think that ODDBALL one is for dynamic focusing and is just a sample
of parabola tied into the focus lines.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN