[TechAssist] Sony KP-53HS10-SCC-P40A-A

  • From: "John H Smit" <jsm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:23:00 -0600

Hello to all Member
This PTV is giving me fits.
It is shutting down within two seconds,after I checked the main parts in the
Horz sweep,I took out the horz out transistor,so that part seems OK,it is
still shutting down,and I have checked the rectifiers on the low voltage
board,which seem OK.
I get 150 volt on the two caps C6008 and C6010.
I have checked Q6007-08-09-and 10 none shorted
To make a long story short,I am ready for some literature on this,but I try
this site first.
Please anyone could help me on this one.
Thank you in advance
John H Smit
Smit's TV Service
Box10