[TechAssist] Sony KP53HS10- Pix green with flicker

  • From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:12:15 -0500

This Sony has a strange problem, when we got there the pix was very green with
inter fluctuations in the hue and  flickering lines in the pix ( that vary in
intensinty from little to a lot to none) . The pix was shifted to the left
about 5 inches ( not the raster). all this happens for about an hour when the
customer says it will clear up and give a good pix. I have checked the green
CRT it is fine and tried to set the focus screens. but the green pix keeps
coming back and the shifted pix did not change. while troubleshooting the pix
was intermittantly poping in good to bad and the pix would shift right to be
normal.(using in 480P) Thinking of replacing the A board, any advise before I
do.
Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.