[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP46XBR35 2nd & Last request for this pain

  • From: Larry E <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:54:14 -0400

Al, from IC406 all the way to the right speaker, traced it with an audio box,
it`s very distorted and louder than the left channel which you can`t even
hear if the R speaker is attatched, I don`t get the part where changing to
other specialty modes, the left also gets distorted, this would indicate
to me that the problem is somewhere the L&R are mixed together but
damned if I can find it, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428