[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP46S17 HV shutdown

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:32:11 -0500

I believe that it will shut down with those disconnected. You will most
likely be okay with replacing the parts you have found. However, I must
remind you that the vertical IC and jungle IC (the infamous CXA1477AS) are
also common failure items on this set so you may want to be prepared in case
this is so on your set.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager