[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-46S15 - FIXED!

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:27:25 -0500

I replaced the blown fuse and apparently resoldering the resistors (which I
tested out of circuit) must have fixed it. All is playing fine now. The
resistors did have very very small ring cracks on a few of them but nothing
looked definite, or maybe fuse was not good quality, All playing fine now!

Dan Garris
Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, nC
dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx