[TechAssist] Sony KP-46S15

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:00:25 EST

I do mostly Projection TV's here however I do VERY LITTLE SONY. Customer
called with a KP-46S15 that is dead. He says the Led on the front blinks
continually. I don't have service data on this one and no experience on Sony
Projection Sets. I know some of you guys do Sony....are there any special
circuits that go on a regular basis? I have not picked this unit up yet and
have not made up my mind as to whether or not will. At this point I am just
fishing for info.

Tommy Herman
Herman TV
250 School Ave SW