[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP45S15 Bowed in at top and bottom convergence off.

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:37:19 -0800 (PST)

Adolph This is the Sony "D" board  A-1346-296-A. No open coils on this board
and no open Fuses. I have two new STK392-010 ordered. STK's may not be the
problem but thats a good IC to have on hand. Can some one give me the
perimeters and alignment procedures and what they should be? My just need to
change the vertical size and converge. Also the convergence procedures. I have
the download from the members web site on the KP45S15. I couldn't find them in
there, unless I misted them.
> Jerry
> Alpha 21 Electronics
> Granite City, IL 62040
> Ph. 618-452-8620
> Fax 618-876-5157
> www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adolph Gower <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On convergence board # "D" Sony #A-1346-083-A
LOOK FOR OPEN COILS LOC. #'s L902, L903, L901, L904 the shrink wrap jackets
on the coils will be loose from over heating.