[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP45S15 Bowed in at top and bottom convergence off.

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:29:41 -0800 (PST)

Damon: This one has the STK392-010 and the convergence board is on the right
side.
Jerry
Alpha 21 Electronics
Granite City, IL 62040
Ph. 618-452-8620
Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Damon <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Just worked on one, take 2 stk4278's
and GMA 3.15 amp fuses.....only
problem I've ever seen on these units. Also convergenc board is located up
front.
Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815