[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-43T70 No HV

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:29:21 -0500

Shaun, do you get any blinks of the LED during startup? I'm not concerned
about what it does to your Variac, for all I know it could be set to 1 A.

2 Blinks = 130V OCP
3 Blinks = 130V OVP

Any HV?  4 blinks is Vert failure.
What voltages are on CN801, sorry I'm Quick-Checking your problem with the
Sony TVP-10 training manual.
This tv has all sorts of Power supply protection on 5V, 11V, 18V, 130V and
even audio power (6 blinks).

Does the LED blink at all???

Eenie Meenie Chili Beanie.....the TV is about to speak.....

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815