[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP41T15 Speaker Grill needed.

  • From: Cruz M Reyes <reyes9159@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:50:59 -0700 (PDT)

Well i used to need two of it till I get tired to look
for one so I decide to make one my self with wood and
speaker rope cover and it looks great the problem was
the switch controls so I just put and IR reciver like
the mitsubishi in side the screen and I sold the TV at
600 each I still have pics of my tvs why you don't
make one and use it just with remote well is just a
sugestion:Manuel

--- GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>