[TechAssist] Re: Sony HCD-S300 DVD, won't read disc.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 12:54:22 -0500

Oops, looks like I jumped the gun, spoked before I thunk, drempt before
I slept. Error code list? does this help?
Error Codes List
00: Error not detected
01: RAM write/read data discord
02: Gate array NG
03: EEPROM NG
08: ARP register read data discord
09: ARP ?? RAM data bus error
10: ARP ?? RAM address bus error
11: ARP RAM read data discord
12: Servo DSP NG
13: 1930 SDRAM NG
14: ARP ? 1930 video NG
15: ARP ? 1930 audio NG
16: 1910 UCODE download NG
17: System call error (function not supported)
18: System call error (parameter error)
19: System call error (illegal ID number)
20: System call error (time out)
90: Error occurred
91: User verification NG
92: Diagnosis cancelled