[TechAssist] Sony DVP-C600 drawer will not stay closed

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:55:24 -0400

Hi all,
          We got this sony dvd/cd player in(DVP-C600) and we have no schematic,
but what it does is, when you close tray (with  cd/dvd or without , tray goes
in all the way in,the laser assembly does not engage, then the tray just comes
back out. I noticed it has 2 ribbon cables that connect to the tray/display
assembly and move back and forth with the tray.
TIA
Thomas Berger
Tri-County Tv
North Carolina