[TechAssist] Re: Sony Convergence adjust

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:06:48 -0500

The midway rule still applies.
For the service menu based units the best thing is to not touch any
preprogrammed settings except for the ones that need adjustment. And Sony
does have a default setting which clears all registers (7 enter) and I have
only used it once with about 5 - 10 hours of alignment afterwards. But that
unit was so badly out of alignment it needed all registers cleared.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN