[TechAssist] Re: Sony CVM-1270 SCC469 going into shutdown

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 02:35:33 +0000

The HV-focus block is a replacement in the set already. Tried to elminate by
removing the over voltage lead still acts the same.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony CVM-1270 SCC469 going into shutdown
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:45:32 -0700

Hi Peter, if this has a high voltage block red with a adjustable control
about 1 1/2 " by 1 1/2 " about 8" long the lead from the fly goes in to it
and the lead from the block goes to the tube that is the device that is
failing.
If you look at the bottom of the red block there will be a distortion white
around the bottom lead, tv will play very intermittent
agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cordova TV
Adolph Gower
3415 Comet Court